With iOS14 updates likely to change how Facebook ads can track certain events and data, you're going to want to make sure you verify your domain and set up the correct aggregated events measurement order.
Facebook Ads Domain and Aggregated Events Verification Setup for iOS14
In this video, we'll share our screen and guide you to getting your domain verified in Facebook Business Manager, and how to properly set up priority aggregated events measurement.
- Using a Meta-Tag is the easiest way to verify your domain with Facebook.
- Prioritize your highest value event based on site performance and the event you most optimize for in your campaigns.
- Remember that you can also order events within the Highest tier.
- If a higher priority event is triggered, you may not receive data on lower-tier events.
- You may need to duplicate campaigns after setting events.
- Once events are set, you may not want to make any changes.