Facebook copywriters know how to write effective ad copy, great Facebook ad copy that converts on the first try. Facebook ad copywriters have the literary charisma needed to convince people that it’s worth their time to make a purchase, submit a form, call a number, register, upgrade, download something, or otherwise engage with your company in a meaningful way. But why should you be focusing the majority of your ad copy expenses on Facebook?
Facebook Ad Copy Reaches Most Adults the FastestFacebook ad copywriting is more important than ever because Facebook, one of the oldest social media sites, has the wealthiest, most educated audience, and most adults visiting multiple times daily. Facebook copywriting matters more than YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, and other platforms because Facebook ad copy easily reaches any adult age group you want it to. The 2019 social media statistics from Pew Research Center show that . . .
50% of adults log into Facebook several times compared to:
- 32% of adults on YouTube several times a day.
- Only 25% of adults on Twitter several times a day.
Seven out of ten adults are on Facebook, including many seniors.
- 79% of adults ages 18-29 (roughly eight-out-of-ten) use Facebook.
- 68% of adults ages 50-64 use Facebook.
- 50% of adults ages 65+ use Facebook.
Adults on Facebook are the most educated (and assumedly have higher-paying careers):
- Almost three-quarters (74%) of adults on Facebook have college degrees.